Gran Colegiata OriginalDownload technical sheetPhotoBuy
"80 Aniversario" Special Edition
A constant in the range and a classic in the region. The original classic style Crianza for those who long for old world flavours.
Designation: 18 montths in oak barrels
Variety: 100% Tinta de Toro
Winemaking: Maceration for up to 15 days. Fermentation at 28ºC in stainless steel fermentation tanks. Barrel aged for 8 months in American oak.
Tasting notes: Traditional in style, this Crianza is all about subtle cherry and ripe plum flavours intertwined perfectly with the flavours from the American oak barrels (vanilla, spice, black pepper and toast). Soft, delicate and elegant yet with a long and lingering finish.
Consume: Within 4 - 8 years of the harvest.
Food pairing: Roasted meats and vegetables. Game, mature cheeses and other deeply flavoured foods.
Temperature: 15 - 17ºC
GRAN COLEGIATA ORIGINAL 2016
- 93 points Guía ADN Verema 2022
- 90 points. Tim Atkin.
GRAN COLEGIATA ORIGINAL 2015
- Great Golden Zarcillo. Zarcillo Awards. 2021
- Gold Medal. Concurso Internacional Award Virtus 2021. (Lisboa)
- Silver Medal. Decanter World Wine Awards 2021.
- 96 points Guía VIVIR EL VINO 2022
- 95 points Guía GOURMETS 2022
- 93 points Guía PEÑÍN 2022
GRAN COLEGIATA ORIGINAL 2014
- 92 points GUÍA GOURMETS 2021
- 93 points GUÍA PEÑIN 2021